Friday, May 27, 2011

The Weekly Theory 5.27.2011

File under Useless Information

So after a bit of a break, I'm back.  I know you were getting worried!

Ok, most likely not.

Well, in any case I think summer has officially arrived here in Baltimore.  Maybe not by the celestial calendar, but certainly by the fact that it's Memorial Day weekend and it's 90 degrees during the days.  Which means time for the NCAA lacrosse championships, crabs, and baseball games.



We were lucky enough to attend an Oriole's game last week in my company's box seats.  In between the beer, hot dogs, crab cakes, and conversation, my co-worker came up with this week's theory:

I Have a Theory...
...that the more expensive the seats, the less you pay attention to the baseball game.

Seriously, i was surprised when the game actually ended.  I didn't even know it was the 9th inning.

Song of the Day
I know I'm a little late to the Florence + The Machine party, but I haven't been able to get this song out of my head for the past month.  In honor of the unofficial start of summer, the song of the day is Florence + The Machine's Dog Days Are Over.

No comments:

Post a Comment