Wednesday, October 26, 2011

The Puppy Monster

File under Useless Information

A friend recently posted a video of a dog caught red-handed getting into the trash here, and it reminded me of our own little monster about 8 years ago.


Seriously, if he wasn't cute...

My tears of frustration with that dog at that time have easily become tears of joy and love.  Time changes everything.

Song of the Day

This picture of our dog Dignan was taken in my first house in Canton in Baltimore.  It was a great house and a great time in my life.  I met my wife while i lived there.  I also reconnected with my Dad.  And i acquired this little ball of fur and bark.  When i think of that house I think of this song which was so new to my ears and which i played over and over again.  In honor of Dignan and Canton the song of the day is Frontier Psychiatrist by The Avalanches.


No comments:

Post a Comment