Thursday, March 24, 2011

The Thursday Theory - 3.24.2011

I swear my wife is one of the funniest people I've ever known.  She has a dry, sarcastic wit that completely catches you off guard sometimes.  This week's 'I have a Theory Thursday' post is in honor of her and something she said several weeks ago in the middle of a plumbing catastrophe.

I Have a Theory...

...that nothing good is EVER described by the word 'Seepage.'

(You are currently going through every permutation of the word 'Seepage' in a sentence and you are coming to the same conclusion, aren't you?)

Let me hear your theories!

Song of the Day
In thinking about the song of the day recently I thought of a song that I always considered a great song to run to.  Then I thought about all of the great running songs and I decided to share with you the top 10 greatest running songs of all time:

10. 'Diamonds and Guns' - Transplants
9. 'Body Count' - Ice T & Body Count
8. 'The Brews' - NoFX
7. 'All These Things That I Have Done' - The Killers
6. 'Vasoline' - Stone Temple Pilots
5. 'Right Here, Right Now' - Fatboy Slim
4. 'Knights of Cydonia' - Muse
3.'Goin' Against Your Mind' - Built to Spill
2. 'Lose Yourself' - Eminem;  Only #2 because it's a better pre-workout, get you amped up song
1. 'Girlfriend' - Avril Lavigne;  I'm not proud of this choice, but it's hard to argue with fact.


So in honor of great running songs, and the counter-intuitive nature of the 6 Habits, the song of the day is Built to Spill's 'Goin' Against Your Mind.'

2 comments:

  1. Seepage? Work around animals and it is just another day!

    BTW how come I have never heard of any of those running songs? Are my running expectations too high or too low?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah but that doesn't mean it's a good thing! :)

    ReplyDelete