Friday, April 22, 2011

The Weekly Theory 4.22.2011

File under Useless Information

Recently, while my wife and I were traveling, she saw a shoe shine stand in the airport and asked if people actually have someone else shine their shoes. I dismissed it claiming that some people are really busy and if they have an opportunity and are waiting for a flight or a train, it’s not a bad idea. I’m here to say I’m wrong. Her feelings were confirmed when a co-worker provided our next weekly theory:

I Have a Theory…

…that you can never rely on a man who doesn’t shine his own shoes.

I mean really?! Are you that busy?!

Have a great weekend everyone! Let’s go Capitals!!

By the way, check out goodcleanfuneating.blogspot.com where I guest post the Weekly Nightcap!

Song of the Day
In honor of shoes, the song of the day is Paul Simon’s “Diamonds on the Soles of her Shoes”.  Graceland - definitely in the top 25 albums of all time.

No comments:

Post a Comment