Friday, April 1, 2011

The Weekly Theory 4.1.2011

File under "Useless Information"

So because of opening day, the Thursday theory has been bumped to Friday, but we may keep it here for a while. So on to the theory:

At a bar one evening, amazed at the number of people singing in united joy to a particular song, a friend said something that has always stuck with me.

I Have a Theory

…that no matter where you are, no one can resist singing to Bon Jovi’s “Livin' on a Prayer.”

In your car, on a train, in Japan, at a bar, with a fox, in a box. Don’t try to pretend you’re immune. I’m not, you’re not, no one is. That song instantly increases the fun by 56%. I’m not saying I’m happy about it, I’m just stating a fact.

___

Top Ten

I’m not sure what it is about countdowns or top ten lists that people like, but they do. So I am going to keep doing a weekly top ten list, but I’ll keep these as ridiculous as possible.

In honor of one of the greatest kids’ movies of all time, this week’s list is the Top Ten Goonies:

The Goonies

10. Data’s dad
9. Andy
8. Brand
7. Mikey
6. Steph
5. Rosalita
4. Data
3. Sloth
2. Mouth
1. Chunk

Song of the Day
In honor of obvious choices, proving a theory, and the anticipation of the weekend, the co-songs of the day are Bon Jovi’s “Livin’ on a Prayer” and the Black Eyed Peas' “Weekend” ft. Esthero.

Have a great weekend!




No comments:

Post a Comment