Friday, April 15, 2011

The Weekly Theory 4.15.2011

File under Useless Information

I have recently spent several days in Austin, TX for work and it brings me back to my Texas roots. Love this place. But I discovered a new theory I thought I would share.

I Have a Theory…

...that the cleanliness of a Mexican restaurant is inversely proportional to the quality of food.

I’m not sure why, and maybe I don’t want to know. By the way, that does not hold true for Chinese restaurants.

So being in Texas got me thinking about the top ten states. And here they are:

10. Virginia
9. Maryland
8. New York
7. North Carolina
6. Montana
5. New Mexico
4. Colorado
3. Texas
2. Florida
1. California

Sorry Virginia, but at least you made the list. (That’s right. I’m talking about you Jersey!)

Hope you’re having a great weekend, even if you’re spending it in the Garden(?) State.

Song of the Day
In honor of the Garden State movie soundtrack, the song of the day is the Shins’ “New Slang.”

No comments:

Post a Comment